At Australia Wide Coaches, you will become part of a small, but very professional, friendly and dedicated team that prides itself on being different to other coach operators. We are extremely proud of our staff recruitment and retention of our high quality team.
Whether it be in Sydney or Orange, we are always on the lookout for great driving staff. You need to be customer focused with a knowledge of Sydney and its surrounds and preferably regional NSW for day tours and charters.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Safe transportation of clients to various points of interest throughout NSW.
- Liaising with tour leaders, school teachers, guides and co-ordinators to ensure passenger satisfaction.
- Maintain a high level of uniform and vehicle presentation.
- Client luggage handling.
Australia Wide Coaches offers flexible working conditions and excellent rates.
Successful applicants must:
- Have a current HR Drivers Licence
- Transport for NSW Public Passenger Driver Authority
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be well groomed and presented
- Have a good geographical knowledge of Sydney and regional NSW
Please forward your resume to email@example.com