ALL CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
These Terms apply:
- To journeys designated as express services on the ticket and include those terms to which special attention is drawn on the ticket.
- Australia Wide Coaches is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to agree to deal with any person or to carry any luggage or goods without giving any reason.
- Australia Wide Coaches may refuse to allow any person to enter or remain on the coach if, in the opinion of Australia Wide Coaches the Passenger is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions and/or there is a risk that such passenger or such passenger’s luggage may cause disturbance, or may cause distress or discomfort to any other passenger or the driver, or interfere in any way with the safety of the passengers, the Driver, or the coach, or if by reason of the age of the person, it may be undesirable to carry that person otherwise than under the care or supervision of an adult or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Australia Wide Coaches will not be bound by any additional oral or written terms whether purporting to be part of this agreement or collateral to it.
- Australia Wide Coaches will endeavour to adhere to stated departure and arrival times but does not promise to adhere to and will not be liable for any failure to meet those times. The passenger must be ready to board the transporting vehicle at least 20 minutes before the advertised departure time and no refund will be allowed if this condition is not complied with.
- Australia Wide Coaches may substitute any other vehicle for its own vehicle and/or tranship passengers and/or their luggage and these terms shall continue to apply to carriage by such substituted vehicle or transhipment.
- Australia Wide Coaches shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or consequential upon, directly or indirectly, any abandonment of, delay in departure or delay during any trip howsoever caused.
- Australia Wide Coaches shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or consequential upon, directly or indirectly, any failure on the part of the passenger to confirm by telephone to the Australia Wide Coaches in Sydney or Orange, a booking made for a pick up at an on request stop on the same day as the scheduled departure.
- Where another operator undertakes any section of any journey it is agreed and understood that Australia Wide Coaches is acting only as agent for the passenger to arrange such services and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any act or default of that operator.
- In the event of any increase in Australia Wide Coaches standard charges for any journey covered by this ticket or the costs involved are above those anticipated at the time of issue of this ticket Australia Wide Coaches may increase the total price of the ticket and the passenger named in this ticket and the purchaser of this ticket shall be liable to Australia Wide Coaches jointly and severally for such increase.
- Notwithstanding the time of departure stated in this ticket, Australia Wide Coaches may alter its timetables including those applicable to the services provided for in this ticket without notice.
- This ticket entitles the person named on it to occupy one seat on the designated Australia Wide Coaches’ vehicle while that coach travels between the destinations stated in the ticket, but Australia Wide Coaches does not promise to carry the passenger between those destinations or that the coach will depart at the time stated on the ticket or in its timetables.
- The passenger will comply at all times with the instructions of Australia Wide Coaches.
- All personal effects (including but not limited to; MP3 Player, CD Discman, Ipods, Cameras, Sunglasses), luggage or other goods are carried by passengers at own risk.
- The purchaser of the ticket and the person named in it warrants that any personal effects, luggage or other goods taken or placed on the coach will not, either directly or indirectly, cause any loss or damage to Australia Wide Coaches or any other passenger or to any personal effects, luggage or other goods on the coach.
- The Passenger, his luggage and goods are carried entirely at his own risk. Australia Wide Coaches will not be liable to the passenger or to the person who purchased the ticket for the death, sickness of or any other injury to any Passenger or for any other loss or damage suffered by the passenger whether personal or consequential or otherwise, and although Australia Wide Coaches may, or may not permit passengers to, bring or place personal effects, luggage or other goods on the coach, Australia Wide Coaches will not be liable for the loss or theft of or any damage to any personal effects, luggage or other goods referred to in clause 14, and whether or not such consent in writing has been obtained, and in either case whether or not such loss or damage is suffered, or is caused by anything occurring before, after, or in the course of any journey, and whether caused by Australia Wide Coaches negligence, recklessness, wilful misconduct or otherwise, and whether arising by contract, in tort (including negligence), or otherwise, and the purchaser of this ticket and the passenger jointly and severally agrees to indemnify Australia Wide Coaches against any liability to any person on whose behalf such travel was booked or such ticket was purchased.
- These conditions of this ticket contain all the terms of the contract between Australia Wide Coaches and the passenger and the purchaser of the ticket, and no condition, warranty or other term is to be implied, either by statute or otherwise, except to the extent that the operation of these conditions is excluded, restricted or modified by the Trade Practices Act, 1974.
- This agreement is governed by and to be construed in accordance with the law of the State of New South Wales. Any proceedings against Australia Wide Coaches shall be brought in the State of New South Wales.
- In these conditions of travel “Australia Wide Coaches” or “AWC” shall include Australia Wide Coaches Pty Ltd and subsidiary companies, its officers, employees, agents and subcontractors to the intent that Australia Wide Coaches issues this ticket for itself as agent for its officers, employees, agents and subcontractors, and these conditions operate for the benefit of and to exclude liability on the part of not only Australia Wide Coaches but all its officers, employees, agents and subcontractors.
- These Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any provision of any statute, federal or otherwise, (including the Trade Practices Act 1974) where to do so would:
a. contravene that statute; or
b. cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void.